With the "Age of the Paranormal" in full swing, many different types of people from all over the world have engaged in the giddy act of prowling for ghosts, ghouls and goblins. They bring along with them different backgrounds in terms of skill sets, education, and other defining characteristics.
Whether young or old, rich or poor, educated or not, it appears that many of these curious folk, at least to some degree, reach a commonality that clearly demonstrates that they are all somewhat alike when it comes to ghost hunting.
Below are some very strong indicators that you might just be a Ghost hunter if:
20. Halloween is your favorite holiday and on November 1st you begin the countdown until next Halloween.
19. When the weekend comes, your friends are out living it up at fun and lively places while you are living it down in cemeteries and haunted places.
18. On Facebook, you triumphantly post pictures of yourself next to Zak, Aaron or Nick, not realizing that no one outside of the paranormal community knows who they are.
17. You own all sorts of equipment that has no real practical use to you.
16. You have either formed or joined a paranormal group.
15. You soon left that group because there was too much drama.
14. All of your online usernames and passwords have a paranormal term in them such as ghost, spirit or UFO.
13. You are drawn to electronics that have flashy lights and make really cool noises.
12. Your Sundays consist of viewing pictures and video while listening to audio of that weekend's investigation.
11. You spend a few weeks announcing you will be starring in an upcoming paranormal series after which no one hears another word about.
10. You are either hosting a ParaCon, a.k.a. paranormal convention, or going to one.
9. You know which Ghostbuster character is most like you and you are ready to fight to the death to keep that designation.
8. You've now lost that fight and have decided to quit this group due to the same reasons in number 15 above. You deny it has anything to do with you wanting to be called Venkman instead of Spengler.
7. Although you believe you are psychic, you tell everyone you are merely "sensitive" as to not attract too much attention to yourself. Mostly because then you would have to prove it.
6. You are a strong supporter of Paranormal unity providing everyone accepts your team is the best.
5. You watch paranormal TV shows and yell things such as: "That is so fake!" or "That is such BS!" but still tune in the following week.
4. You spend more time in dark places while talking to thin air than anyone in their right mind should.
3. You laugh at people who think Bigfoot and Aliens are real.
2. Your family thinks you're crazy. Your friends think you're crazy. Hell, you think you're crazy.
1. When you finally find what you have been looking for, you do a massively quick 180 and run like the dickens.
Feel free to reply to this article and add your own.