You know that you are a bona fide homeschooler when...
1. You carry a thesaurus with you in the car, for just in case situations.
2. When making a meal together and it counts as science, math, art, politics, and oh yeah, home economics.
3. When your children misbehave you threaten them with posting their behavior on your blog!
4. You give recommendations on books, like others do about restaurants!
5. You collect dead spiders, praying mantis's, or anything else that happens to be killed in your home for science experiments.
6. You have more books than shelves to hold them.
7. A family vacation is really a disguised extended field trip!
8. Google is your best friend when your kids ask you things ask you things like, "I know that frogs can be asexual, mom" and you find out that they are right!
9. When the librarians know your first name!
10. When your husband is more afraid to let you go to the yearly used curriculum book sale than a jewelry store!