Ever want to take your Yoga practice abroad? Why not combine your vacation with personal development and come away with not just memories, but a Yoga Alliance teacher training certification?
If you've ever wanted to visit the Motherland of Yoga now is the time to roll up your mat, pack your bags and get on your magic carpet ride to paradise!
Change your career, deepen your yoga practice or simply unwind.
This 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher training retreat will take place at Bamboo Yoga Retreat, a boutique Eco-friendly beachfront resort. There are 2 yoga platforms, one of which has spectacular views overlooking the Arabian Sea and the fiery sunsets Goa is famous for!
Immerse yourself in your yoga practice and the brilliant colors of India. All of your senses will be hypnotized into a deep relaxation. The setting is sure to transport you a world away from stress and responsibilities back home so that you can focus solely on your Yoga studies.
On your days off take advantage of Ayurvedic Treatments and Massages just meters from the beach, explore the multiple surrounding beach towns and temples, shop for fresh aromatic Indian spices and crafts at the world renowned Anjuna Market, go dolphin watching or just simply lounge on the beach. There are no shortages of fun activities to participate in before, after or on your days off in exciting Goa!
Catch up on your sleep in comfortable bamboo huts complete with European style mattresses draped with mosquito netting – just luxurious enough without too much impact on the environment. Allow the waves of the ocean to lull you into a peaceful sleep after an active day of Yoga.
Relax in your balcony hammock with views of the ocean, surrounding hills or verdant gardens.
Western style toilets and showers are attached to the bungalows.
The Goa, India Yoga Teacher Training is 23 days with 2 days off.
Arrive November 10th by 5pm orientation followed by a welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am November 11.
Last full day of training is December 3 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart December 4th, 2014
Shared Room $3650 USD
Single Room $6250
- 24 nights accommodation November 10th – December 3rd, 2014 in delightful beach side bungalows
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian breakfast & lunch daily during the 21 training days (on the 2 off days, only breakfast will be provided)
- Course tuition
- One free boat ride
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flight to India
- Airport Transfer
- Additional food or drinks requested from kitchen
- On days off, breakfast will be available. Lunch is yours to enjoy off site.
- Dinners are yours to explore the variety of restaurants Patnem Beach has to offer.
- Massages or other services booked through Bamboo Yoga Retreat Center
- Activities on days off
Do something for yourself all while soaking up the sun, playing on the beach, and taking in the sights and sounds of brilliant India!