At this time of the year it is commonplace to look back at significant stories from the ending year. Your Marketing Examiner is doing the same and now shares the most popular articles of the year 2012.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) has turned the embarrassing cell phone photos of a naked Prince Harry of Great Britain into a marketing masterpiece. The organization that made the saying “what happens in Vegas stays in...
Although privately-held Chick-fil-A does not publish sales figures all agree that yesterday was a record day for the chain of chicken restaurants. Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day was the first of two key dates this week for...
J. C. Penney is struggling to keep shareholders happy as sales take a hit from the lack of a weekly ad. Retailing has long looked at print advertising and temporarily reduces prices as a way to bring customers through...
A Westlake, Ohio, home cleaning company adopted a unique marketing strategy. Susan Warren, the owner of the small business, drives around the city halfway between Cleveland and Lorain and when she spots a home that fits her client profile...
The soft drink Fresca was being promoted by a saleswoman in Mexico. She was surprised that her sales pitch was greeted with laughter. What was so funny?...
Marketing by the numbers
- 10 Marketing Secrets All Business Owners Must Know that coaches and marketing experts won't tell you!
- 15 Marketing Trends In 2013, and how your business can use them.
- 57 Hot Business Marketing Strategies: offline and online marketing techniques, tips and tricks from successful entrepreneurs.
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: essential advice, hints and strategy for business about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and more!
- 7 Deadly sins of signage.
- 5 Deadly small business mistakes.
- Top tips for using Linked In- a series of the top three best practices for using Linked In to build business.
- Top marketing mistakes- includes a humorous video of leading marketing mistakes.
- Differentiate the right way- a series of articles about best practices in attracting customers.