Just yesterday, Dec. 27, 2013 (Philippine time), using his official YouTube account, Nilson Uy, one of the fans of Kim Chiu, gave advice to the rumored boyfriend of his idol. According to him, Xian Lim should take care of Kim Chiu and do not follow the footsteps of Gerald Anderson.
"This will be a super super block buster movie. Xian you must take care of Kim. She is an angel to your life. Do not be like Gerald, don't take her for granted," Nilson Uy said. Incidentally, Kim and Chiu and Xian Lim will be seen on the big screen this coming Jan. 15, 2014 via the movie Bride For Rent.
You can watch the movie teaser on the video sharing website YouTube. Posted three days ago, said video continues to shudder the fans and supporters of the popular love team in the Philippine entertainment industry. As of this morning, the video has 27 comments and 19, 254 hits and still counting.
The rumored couple is fresh from the success of their first movie together, based on the report, the movie titled "Bakit Di Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo" had reached the Php100.00M mark in just three weeks of showing. Can they surpass the gross income of their first movie together? That is an exciting question, but only the fans can do that. So, if you are a fan of this couple, this is your chance to make it happen.
Hit this link and click subscribe to gt instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, John Lloyd Cruz bag another award after Christmas
- Sarah Geronimo keeps her silence; Matteo Guidicelli is in Cebu
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli, Gerald Anderson celebrate Christmas
- Sarah Geronimo releases inspirational music video of 'Tayo' on MYX
- Claudine Barretto's legal counsel wants to file a case against Gretchen Barretto