According to Cagesideseats.com on Jan. 25, all the action starts from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA, with a free streaming pre-show at 7:30 p.m. EST and the live pay-per-view action is scheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m. EST. The main attraction of the night will be when the 30 or so WWE giants enter the ring at once with the winner getting an automatic bid to this year's Wrestlemania.
Some of the big names that will be battling it out in the all-out war on the floor will be CM Punk, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Rey Mysterio, and Fandango just to name a few.
Now many fans love the WWE not just for the action, but for the story lines. It has always been debated if the matches are predetermined. If they are, Las Vegas may lose a ton of money.
Several online sportsbooks have odds on most of these big matches, including the Royal Rumble.
One of the closest matches according to odds makers is Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs Road Dogg & Billy Gunn. Dogg and Gunn are the favorites at -230, but don't be surprised if it doesn't end that way, at least according to the odds.
Batista is the favorite to win the Royal Rumble at -160. That says a lot because every other wrestler is on the plus or positive side of money – meaning if you had a “field” bet on the other wrestlers you could score a nice payout depending on which wrestler won.
Here is a look at the odds for the 2014 Royal Rumble. If you want to catch all the of the Royal Rumble action live you can click here for all the info.
Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs Road Dogg & Billy Gunn – WWE Tag Team Championship
- Cody Rhodes & Goldust (end of preshow) +170
- Road Dogg & Billy Gunn (end of preshow) -230
Randy Orton vs John Cena – WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Randy Orton (initial ruling)
- John Cena (initial ruling)
- Randy Orton (end of broadcast ruling) -750
- John Cena (end of broadcast ruling) +450
Big Show vs Brock Lesnar – Singles match
- Big Show (initial ruling)
- Brock Lesnar (initial ruling)
- Big Show (end of broadcast ruling) +3000
- Brock Lesnar (end of broadcast ruling) -11000
Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt – Singles match
- Daniel Bryan (initial ruling)
- Bray Wyatt (initial ruling)
- Daniel Bryan (end of broadcast ruling) -260
- Bray Wyatt (end of broadcast ruling) +180
Batista vs all others – Royal Rumble match
- Batista wins Royal Rumble -160
- Field wins Royal Rumble +120