Taking place on the sunny shores of South Florida’s beautiful Biscayne Bay, inside the Miami Intercontinental Hotel, you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience with more than 250 workshops, classes and workouts. Plus, plenty of opportunities to meet top health vendors from across the nation and mingle with fellow fit-minded instructors and experts.
This year’s highlight event will be GHOST, a Spinning® ride with Master Instructor Josh Taylor. Taylor has been an ambassador and Master Instructor for Mad Dogg Athletics for more than 17 years. He is internationally renowned and a former professional cyclist. His proficiency in the sport and dedication to his craft make his classes among the most sought–after for students seeking to take their fitness to the next level.
While Taylor’s ride may be the star-studded event of the conference, there are hundreds of other workshops, lectures and workouts that are not to be missed, including:
- KettleBell Concepts with Vince Metzo, MA
- Peak Pilates Basic Mat Certification with Cherry Herzog
- Zumba Basic 1 with Erick Santana
- Spinning Instructor Training with Peter Pastijn
- CrossCore™ Rotational Body Training Level 1 with Mike Dunn, CrossCore Lead Master Instructor
- BodyBlade® Instructor Training with Tami Reilly
- And many more: ConferenceTraining Sessions
- Lectures from industry-leaders and renowned experts on topics, such as strength training, nutrition, cardio and sports performance
- Plus, visit the Daily Expo Hall featuring the latest in fitness merchandise from brands, like Spinning®, Peak Pilates®, Bodyblade®, Resist-A-Ball®, CrossCore®, KettleBell Concepts™, Zumba®, Ugi®, yoga, strength training and many more
And, don’t think that you have to drag around bulky paper brochures or notebooks to keep up with all the action. WSSC has gone green! Download the WSSC Conference app to stay up to date on events and even submit your evaluations after each event.
Join the excitement beginning Wednesday, May 28 for the pre-conference fun and stay through the main event, Friday, May 30 through Sunday, June 1 – it’s five days of inspiration, knowledge and fitness fun. To learn more or register, visit wsscconference.com.