Instructional objective: Students will write about the following five discussion questions for the Communication Skills tale called “Little Red-Riding-Hood and Omega Wolf Bert.”
- Click this link to read Sections 1-7 of Middle School lesson plan: Little Red-Riding-Hood and Omega Wolf Bert
Section 8: Communication Skills Writing Assignment for story called “Little Red-Riding-Hood and Omega Wolf Bert”
After reading the story called "Little Red-Riding-Hood and Omega Wolf Bert," get your students to respond to the following questions.
- Communication Skills Story link: Little Red-Riding-Hood and Omega Wolf Bert
- Communication Skills Role-Play link: Little Red-Riding-Hood and Omega Wolf Bert
Students answer the following questions:
1. What is Stranger Danger?
2. How can you keep yourself safe from Stranger Danger?
3A. What role does an Omega Wolf play in a wolf pack?
3B. How does that remind you of kids you might know?
4. What mistakes did Connie make that could have put her in danger?
5. What were the smart moves that Connie made to keep herself safe?
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: email@example.com