Instructional objective: Students will write about the main idea discussion questions for the Anti-Bullying tale called “JoJo and the three Bully B’s.”
- Click this link to read Sections 1-7 of Anti-Bullying lesson for grades 2 to 7: JoJo and the three Bully B’s
Section 8: Anti-Bullying Writing Assignment for story called “JoJo and the three Bully B’s”
After reading the story called "JoJo and the three Bully B’s," get your students to respond to the following five questions.
- Anti-Bullying Story link: JoJo and the three Bully B’s
- Anti-Bullying Role-Play link: JoJo and the three Bully B’s
Students answer the following questions:
1. Describe the Bully B’s.
2. What was the lie JoJo told about why he had a black eye? Why do you think he lied?
3. What was Tommy’s secret of why he thinks the Bully B’s have never come after him?
4A. What was the name that Tommy and JoJo came up with for when you remember to use good posture, make eye contact, and smile and laugh even when you feel scared or sad?
4B. Why do you think they gave it that name?
5. JoJo’s Mom cleans her house using the Divide and Conquer method by focusing on cleaning one room at a time. What steps did JoJo take to Divide and Conquer with the Bully B’s. Tell what happened in the end.
Follow on: | Twitter |
For comments or questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org