Why the wrinkle occurs and at what age?
Wrinkles are ridges, creases or folds that normally appear as we get older. It is a natural part of the aging process. As we age our skin becomes thin, dry as well as losing its elasticity. The ability of the skin to heal itself is also lost as our age advances. But in most of the people wrinkles start appearing at a sparingly young age. This can be caused because of the damage caused by the sun; excessive smoking, dehydration as well as some medications is also responsible for the formation of wrinkles.
What are the factors responsible for that?
Wrinkles are signs of aging, but sometimes other factors are also responsible.
The development of wrinkles takes place due to the following factors:
- The UV rays of the sun: The UV rays of the sun are a prime factor that forms wrinkles on the skin. As it has been mentioned that parts of the body that are directly exposed to the sun get more wrinkles. Those people who stay out in the sun during their leisureliness develop wrinkles very fast at quite an early age.
- Genetics: This factor is equally important for wrinkle formation. If your parents developed wrinkles earlier as compared to other people, then you may also have a chance of getting wrinkles at an early age.
- Few jobs: If you do a job that allows you to stay in the sun for a longer time, you become crinkly earlier than others. The people who are sailors, gardeners, farmers, fisherman and golfers who stay in the sun for a longer duration are some of the examples.
- Facial expressions: when you frown, shout, cry or smile, you develop fine lines and creases earlier as compared to others who don’t move the muscles of their face very often. Mayo clinic submits that, when you move your facial muscles, immediately a groove forms under the skin surface. When you are young the skin spring back and come to its original state. But when you become old the skin loses its elasticity and flexibility and springing becomes hard which results in permanent grooves.
- Excess smoking: Excess smoking reduces the blood supply to the skin as a result the skin becomes dull and wrinkly.
- Hair: Few hair styles provide extra shade for your face as compared to others.
- Light complexion: People with a light complexion experience a greater level of sun damage which hastens the development of wrinkles.
- Clothes: Individuals who usually wear long sleeves dress and hats develop wrinkles later in life than other people of the similar skin type.
How wrinkle cream help to get rid of wrinkles and all related problems?
Beauty is a matter of concern for everybody but it lasts till it is not targeted by the ugly signs of aging. People try different wrinkle cream products to get rid of wrinkles and spots. But not all the products are harmless and cost effective.
Wrinkle cream with natural ingredients is the best solution that can deal with the appearance and formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Wrinkle cream with effective ingredients give undoubtedly good results. It dramatically diminishes your wrinkles and spots by increasing the flexibility and elasticity of the skin.
How it works?
Anti – Aging creams contains the rich formula that moisturizes the sensitive skin of a woman. It is recommended to apply it during the night because it works from the inside to provide nourishment to your pelt. These facial emollients are convenient in terms of money and use.
Here are some of the benefits of these wrinkle creams:
- It contains anti – oxidants that help to purify your skin and heal the damage caused by the free radicals.
- It is safe and easy to use as compared to other expensive cosmetic surgeries such as Botox.
- It improves your complexion and help in pigmentation as a result you get a lighter skin tone after using it regularly.
How Botox Surgery helps with wrinkles?
Botox Surgery is a prescribed surgery used for reducing wrinkles. It is injected into the muscles to improve the look of severe glabellar lines. But it may cause serious side effects that can also be life threatening.
Explain Botox and how it works.
Botox is a trade name for the neurotoxic protein known as botulinum toxin that is created by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. This protein is used in the formula of cosmetic medicines designed to treat severe frown lines, sluggish eye and face crinkles. A small amount of diluted botulinum toxin is used in these procedures to control the weakening of muscles.
Compare wrinkle cream with Botox.
Anti – Wrinkle creams offer a great option and the best anti – aging creams contain clinically proven natural ingredients that give great results by increasing elastin and collagen production in the body. Such creams can help to eradicate wrinkles and fine lines in a few months at a minimal cost as compared to Botox surgery. Wrinkle creams are safe and give fewer side effects as compared to the other options available today.
Botox injection is however painful and expensive. It gives temporary results that lasts for only six months. The users have to take repeated injection shots and add to the cost significantly after a specific time.
Anti – Aging creams are safe to use and it is also effective as compared to the other expensive products. Take your doctor’s advice before choosing any product.