Looking for video games that offer more than the run of the mill gun fights and tower defense situations? Are you sick of hearing bird noises as they soar through the air?
Look no further than Digiworks Studio and video games that require strategy and thinking. Sure, a little luck can come in handy as well, but thinking isn't a bad thing.
Now entering the ring... Wrestling Storm, a new turn-based card game based on the sport of professional wrestling that is now available in app form for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Your iDevice is now one of the most popular platforms for playing video games.
“Wrestling Storm is about strategically using the cards you have to become the greatest wrestler in the world,” states Alexandre Seite, technical director of Wrestling Storm. “The game requires cunning and forward-thinking, and it’s non-stop fun, whether you’re playing in story mode or against your friends.”
Picture yourself choosing from 24 different wrestlers and using more than 150 different action cards that represent wrestling moves. That's a lot of pile drivers, figure four leg-locks, and suplexes.
From Digiworks, here are the games main features:
- A collection of more than 150 action cards to amaze your opponents.
- 24 wrestlers with unique powers from six different families - unlock them in spectacular fights.
- A deck that can adapt to the style of combat you choose: attack, defense, cunning or technique.
- Regular card updates and daily surprises for even more epic duels!
- Two game modes: single player to relive The King's story and an online mode to dominate OR impress other players all over the world.
- A strong community of players connected 24/7 and ready for some intense combat action!
- Regular events to push you beyond your limits.
This is the perfect app for not only wresting enthusiasts, but for those who love role-playing card games.
Download in in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/wrestling-storm!/id635897452?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8