Wrap yourself in good fortune with lucky gold charms from the Danbury Mint. Get all the luck in the world in a lucky charm bracelet, lavishly plated in 24 carat gold. If you need a little bit of luck and this fabulous charm bracelet doesn't bring it to you, nothing will!
Watch the video as American Idol's James Durbin reveals his good luck charm.
With Valentine’s Day only a few days away, this gorgeous gold bracelet makes a perfect gift. It’s filled with twenty-one of the most powerful symbol of luck known to man. Each charm has been intricately crafted and richly plated with real 24 carat gold, just like the bracelet.
The price is only $149 plus $7.80 shipping, and can be paid in four monthly installments of $39.20. This actually works out to about $7.47 per charm, less than most Originality Beads, Individuality Beads and even most Hallmark Collection charms (not even including the price of the bracelet). Best of all, it’s unparalleled quality is the trademark of the Danbury Mint.
Each charm is detachable, so you can choose to wear any one, two, three, or all. For Valentine’s Day, the golden key is an excellent choice and, with St. Patrick’s Day next month, there’s even a tiny gold four-leaf clover.
- Charms included with the bracelet are:
- Bumble bee, for luck and prosperity
- Owl for wisdom and truth
- Anchor symbolizing hope and optimism
- Egyptian Ankh for health, wealth and long life
- Thor’s Hammer for success in adversity
- Grecian key symbolizing hope and opportunity
- Mushroom for good things to come
- Buddha’s Shell to bring fortune and security
- Pole Star for guidance and safety
- Horseshoe to assure protection and luck
- Japanese Frog for safe travel
- Rooster to bring good fortune and justice
- Four-leaf clover for luck
- Elephant for luck
- Pig for wealth
- Lion for long life
- Horse to ensure achievement and happiness
- Eye of Horus to assure health and wealth
- Sun to bring awareness and enlightenment
- Dolphin symbolizing friendship
Whether you’re a bit superstitious or not, this lovely bracelet makes a chic fashion statement and is truly an investment. There is nothing to lose, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not happy with it for any reason, simply return it within ninety days for a replacement or refund.
To receive this amazing lucky charm bracelet send your name and address to The Danbury Mint, 47 Richards Avenue, Norwalk CT 06857 or, for fastest delivery, call 1-800-726-1184. Visit the Danbury Mint online to see their remarkable collection of jewelry and collectibles. You might want to order a dozen rubies heart pendant or a dozen roses drop heart necklace for your Valentine!
As always, maximize our style and minimize your spending.