Dayna Morales is probably eager for her self-inflicted 15 minutes of Warholian fame to come to an end. The waitress, who first made news and received oodles of sympathy, not to mention cash, when she falsely claimed a couple stiffed her because of her gay lifestyle, has since been exposed as a pathological liar.
It will come as no surprise, therefore, to learn that her claim of donating some of the tip money she received to the Wounded Warrior Project is another fabrication. Fox News reports via the Bridgewater (N.J.) Patch that on Thursday the veterans organization said it was unable to verify receiving a donation from Morales.
A Wounded Warrior representative checking for donations by her name and the ZIP codes for Bridgewater, where the restaurant is located, and Bedminster, where Morales said she lives, was unable to find any matching donations.
The donations may have been made from a different ZIP code, or by a third-party, the representative said.
Morales could not be reached for comment.
OK, is it possible that she made a donation using a different name or ZIP code, etc., or that the representative is simply wrong? Sure, anything is possible. Yesterday, Senate Majority Harry Reid said on public television in his home state of Nevada that Barack Obama — another liar of note — was telling the truth when he claimed you could keep your doctor and/or health plan. Then again, Reid is about 400 years old and probably just confused, but that’s another story.
Morales’s lies all seem to betray a victimist mentality and manic desire for sympathy. She claimed, for example, to have been deployed in Afghanistan where her entire platoon was killed except her, even though the Marines — the branch of the military in which she served — has no record of her being in Afghanistan. Again, it is possible that the Marines lost the portion of her military service record that details her tour in that Middle Eastern country, but at some point you have to call a spade a spade.
- Waitress who lied about anti-gay note from customer was dishonorably discharged from Marines
- Waitress who says she was stiffed because she was gay lied
- Mother of ‘victim’ now prime suspect in racist graffiti investigation
- Woman wants state to recognize her same-sex marriage … so she can end it
- Census Bureau faked jobs report month before 2012 election
- A confused Nancy Pelosi attempts — and fails — to wriggle out of her own Obamacare lie
- Manufacturing racism: The Oberlin College race hoax
- Ms. Marvel of Marvel Comics to return … as Muslim teen
- Hallmark rewrites lyric of popular Christmas carol to avoid offending … who?
- Universal Studios cancels gay Superman show
- White House celebrates Bisexual Visibility Day with official closed-door event
- Protests force closure of bakery that refused to bake gay wedding cake
- Rent out your teat to gay parents: Women only need apply
- Why are liberals willing to tolerate black intolerance toward gays?
- New campaign joyously proclaims to expectant parents ‘Congratulations, you’re having a lesbian’