Worthpoint.com the online website which publishes a "Worthopedia" of prices-realized for sold antiques and collectibles has released it's Top Ten Search List for 2010. This trend information should be valuable and entertaining to pickers and collectors alike.
Some of the things on the list may surprise you:
- Hennessey Cognac
- Paul Frank Straight T-Shirts
- Acousticon Hearing Aid
Worthpoint was founded by Will Seippel in 2007. It's niche is organizing information on the world's collectibles into a central data base. No small task this, but if one goes to the site, it's clear to see endeavor is well underway.
Other useful things those in the antiques/collectibles business can do at Worthpoint are:
- network with other collectors and sellers
- search Worthpoint classifieds
- get opinions on their items from "Worthologists"
- view videos about antiques and collectibles
- research auction houses
- take part in a community forum
Find out the whole story at Worthpoint.com