While the 2014 Grammys was filled with glamour and glitz, some of the attendees did not make very good fashion choices, according to a Jan. 26 report on Perez Hilton. From Madonna to Katy Perry, here is the worst dressed celebrities at the 2014 Grammy Awards.
5. Madonna - The infamous superstar wore a black pant suit, complete with tie, cane and strange farmer hat.
4. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - The rap duo that took many Grammy awards home both wore two of the tackiest suits ever stitched. Ryan Lewis wore a hideous black and grey houndstooth pattern suit with a black shirt and tie. Macklemore somehow outdid his partner with a baby blue velvet suit and mismatched ugly brown shoes.
3. Kelly Osbourne - The “Fashion Police” star wore a gothic black long sleeved dress with puffy shoulder (Hello, 80s?) and with some kind of a weird cape.
2. Katy Perry’s performance outfit - While Katy was one of the best dressed during the pre-show at the 2014 Grammys, Perry’s witchy performance outfit was just too bizarre. Katy wore a strange headdress, top that had a glowing red cross, a skirt consisting of ripped purple fabric and horrible patterned tights.
1. Kacey Musgrave’s performance outfit - Country’s little darling looked wonderful in her pre-Grammys outfit, but once she started performing, the world saw an outfit inspired by Woody from “Toy Story”.
Check out the slideshow of all of the worst dressed celebrities at the Grammys!
Follow me on Twitter.