Some companies claim to bring you beauty secrets -- they claim to travel far and wide -- from the highest mountain to the densest jungle. I recently came across a company, Primavera that does all that and then some.
As I read through the list of ingredients (from farm partners), my mind took a trip around the globe...
- Neroili from Egypt
- Cassis from France
- Rose from India & Turkey
- Grape Seed from Germany
- Chamomile Oil from Italy
- Primrose from China
- Vanilla from Madagascar
- Juniper Berry from Cypress
Led by co-founder Ute Leube who was named as the 2012 Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Of The Year Award. That says something BIG! Congrats! The company was highlighted for their corporate responsibility practices and their commitment to sustainability!
Thanks to the team at Primavera, I was able to test some items over the last few weeks that encouraged moisture retention including:
- cream cleanser ($28) - super gentle, this is a great daily cleanser! Combines ingredients such as organic fig oil and organic cranberry extract! This is perfect for gentle cleansing for both day and night without being too harsh for sensitive skin. Plus it doesn't drain the very little moisture I already have, but allows me to keep a healthy balanced complexion.
- toner ($18) - organic aloe vera extract and organic fig extract which balance skin's oil without over drying. It is super light -- just mist a little over my face and let it do a quick soak in before I put on moisturizer.
- replenishing cream ($42) - this is all about moisture! The trifecta of organic shea butter, organic avocado oil, and organic fig oil. This is light enough to wear as a day moisturizer but thick enough that sometimes I wear it at night.
- lip balm ($14) - This is a great everyday lip moisturizer. I always complain about how I can never find a good healing balm and this is surely it! Power moisturizers include organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, and organic fig extract.
Love love love this company and their products -- so excited to be using them! Definitely a must have for dry parched skin.