The Cardinals and Red Sox are all set for Game 1 of the World Series schedule 2013, as live stream, MLB TV times for Game 1 schedule and odds are available courtesy of an Oct. 23 MLB report.
Historic Fenway Pak on Yawkey Way in Beantown, Mass., will be the site for the opener of the 2013 Fall Classic between the (0-0) St. Louis Cardinals and the (0-0) Boston Red Sox.
- World Series Schedule 2013 - Game 1
First pitch is scheduled for just after 7:30 p.m. EST (6:30 p.m. CST) and it'll be broadcasting nationwide on FOX.
- Cardinals vs. Red Sox - Live Stream MLB TV
Live stream information for Game 1 of this best-of-seven series is available at MLB.TV or simply click here for details.
Radio live streaming can be found at (STL) KMOX 1120, ESPN Radio (BOS) WEEI 93.7, ESPN Radio, WUFC 1510 or click here for more options.
- Pitching Matchup for Game 1 - MLB Odds
A pair of World Series champs faceoff in the opener as LHP Jon Lester (MLB Playoffs 2013: 2-1, 2.33 ERA) takes the hill for the Sox against the Cards' sensational RHP Adam Wainwright (MLB Playoffs 2013: 2-1, 1.57 ERA).
According to MLB oddsmakers, the home team is projected to draw first blood tonight in front of the home crowd.
Las Vegas' baseball experts list the Red Sox as [-123 ML] favorites versus the Cardinals [+113 ML] in what should be a highly-contested game.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 7 runs, and alternate MLB run spreads have St. Louis at +1½ [-187] and Boston at -1½ [+162].
World Series 2013 - Game 1 General ML Consensus
- St. Louis ML: 41 percent (662 vs. 946)
- Boston ML: 59 percent (946 vs. 662)
- OVER 7 Runs: 53 percent (698 vs. 616)
- UNDER 7 Runs: 47 percent (616 vs. 698)
Cardinals Recent Trends to Consider
- STL are 6-2 in their last 8 playoff games.
- STL are 2-6 in their last 8 playoff road games.
- OVER is 10-4 in STL last 14 Wed. games.
Red Sox Recent Trends to Consider
- BOS are 8-0 in their last 8 World Series games.
- OVER is 9-2-2 in BOS last 13 on grass.
- OVER is 12-3-3 in BOS last 18 playoff home games.
Cards vs. BoSox Behind The Numbers
- UNDER is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings.
- OVER is 5-2-1 in the last 8 meetings in Boston.
Subscribe to receive the latest World Series schedule 2013 news and everything else going on with the Cardinals and Red Sox in this year's Fall Classic including live stream, TV info and MLB Game odds.