Anyone can start a community. The word community comes from the root words "com," which means "with," and "unity" which means "togetherness, or oneness." It literally translates as "with togetherness." Other words with similar roots are, "communion, commune, common," you get the gist! A community is a support group, a tribe, an action of togetherness.
It has been said that all change begins within oneself, and thus, community or "with togetherness" must begin within yourself, too. When a state of wholeness is reached within yourself, a natural effect is that of wanting to expand outward into the world. It is in this outward expansion that tribes and communities are formed. You begin to expand and bond with others with similar interests.
There is no bond stronger than one with Divine Love at its core. Divine Love is that beautiful spark of light that ALL creation has within it. When communities begin to form with Love and Support as its central commonality, great change will begin to occur. One small community can then join with another small community. From there, Love will grow and grow. This is how we can begin World Peace!
Here is what you can do for World Peace:
1. Begin with coming into a place of wholeness and peace within yourself. (Pray, meditate, eat healthy, move your body, heal, etc.)
2. Connect with what it is your soul is here to accomplish.
3. Connect with others who have similar goals and purpose. Welcome anyone regardless of religion, age, gender, preference, race, etc.
4. Have periodic gatherings with these people.
5. Support and empower each other physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. Come into Divine Oneness and peace within your "tribe."
6. Bring this Divine Tribe into your surrounding community in a way that is specific to your common purpose.
7. Expand and connect with other communities.
8. Love. Love. Love. Have a common goal of bringing love and light into the world.
9. Be ready and open for ever-evolving change and growth!