The month of December marks a time of shopping and gift giving to others. So today make your shopping count, give a gift of life and help fight against AIDS.
In recognition of World AIDS Day, show your support by shopping with the following retailers today:
Since 1994, M.A.C Cosmetics has been steadfast in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Created by M.A.C Cosmetics, the MAC AIDS Fund supports men, women and children affected by AIDS globally. To date, M.A.C has provided over $135 million for the Fund with sales from Viva Glam lipsticks and lip glass and Kids Helping Kids card program.
Shop online or stop by a M.A.C counter today:
- M.A.C Store - 850 S. Sepulveda Blvd. – El Segundo, CA 90245 – (310) 335-9190
- M.A.C Store – 133 N. Robertson Blvd. – Los Angeles, CA 90048 – (310) 271-9137
- Bloomingdales – 8500 Beverly Blvd. – Los Angeles, CA 90048 – (310) 360-2867
- Macy’s – 6200 Slauson Avenue – Culver City, CA - 90230 – (310) 390-8911
In their quest to fight HIV/AIDS in Africa, Gap partnered with fashion designer Stella McCartney to create a t-shirt for the (PRODUCT) RED campaign. For every Gap (PRODUCT) RED t-shirt purchased, half of the profits will go directly to the global fund to fight AIDS.
Shop online or at the following local stores:
- Century City - 10250 Santa Monica Blvd - Los Angeles, CA 90067 - (310) 785-3811
- Del Amo Fashion Center - 3525 Carson Street -Torrance, CA 90503 - (310) 542-8629
- Galleria At So Bay - 1815 Hawthorne Blvd - Redondo Beach, CA 90278 - (310) 370-1581
- Grove At Farmers Market -189 The Grove Drive - Los Angeles, CA 90036 - (323) 857-7234
- Marina Marketplace - 13455 Maxella Ave - Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 - (310) 578-5077
- Westside Pavilion - 10800 W Pico Blvd - Los Angeles, CA 90064 - (310) 475-6096
Known for their fabulous products, Kiehl’s has produced a limited edition hand salve -Hand Care for the Cure. 100% of Kiehl's net profits from the sale of this item will benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research. In addition Kiehl’s products can be found at Nordstrom or Saks Fifth Avenue.
More about: World AIDS Day