Workshop this Wednesday, hurry!
Please, Click Here to Pre-register
Marketing is vital throughout a business to give you direction, to help you to set goals/objectives that will contribute to your success, and to ensure that everyone involved is focused on the same targets. This workshop will cover effective and strategic utilization of pricing, promotion, product planning, distribution, and marketing on the internet to give you a competitive edge. We'll review the following:
1. Strategic marketing: How to plan for success
2. Your operating environment: Know your constraints
3. Market research: Who is your customer and where is your target market?
4. Relationship marketing: Customer relationship management
5. Advertising and public relations: How do you make yourself and your product known?
6. Pricing strategies: Are you providing value to your customer and still making a profit?
7. Distribution channels: How to make sure your product/services are available to your
8. Sales and selling strategies: How do you convince your customer to buy from you?
9. E-Commerce: Learn the basics of internet marketing and social media
10. Revenue projection: Calculate what, when and how much you are going to sell
11. Marketing costs and budgets: How much money should you invest in marketing?
12. Monitor and measure: You cannot manage what you can't measure
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Fee: Online Registration - $40.00
SCORE Chicago/SBA Office
500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1150, Chicago, Illinois
Bruce Montgomery is the Founder and President of Montgomery & Company, an interactive broadband media and IT systems integration company based in Chicago.
Bruce is also the executive producer and host of Technology Access Television, Chicago's longest running weekly TV show covering Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship news and information.
Bruce has built a strong knowledge base in the strategic technology needs of service industries through practical experience in the public and private sectors of education, government, economic development, construction, health care, professional services, software development and digital media enterprises.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Bruce developed his expertise in technology, marketing and business development working for the companies of Control Data Corporation, Entré Computer, Javelin Software, Timeplex, Unisys, and Sprint.
Mr. Montgomery serves on the boards of the Bronzeville Community Development Partnership, the Illinois Technology Association (ITA) and TechAdvantage at the Illinois Institute of Technology. Mayor Richard M. Daley appointed Bruce to the Mayor's Council of Technology Advisors and Governor Pat Quinn named Bruce to the board of The Illinois Broadband Deployment Council and The Partnership for a Connected Illinois. He is also a technology initiatives advisor to Illinois Congressmen Danny Davis and Bobby Rush.
Mr. Montgomery majored in marketing at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL and attended Amos Tuck Graduate School of Business at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.
This workshop is part of the Certificate Workshop Program: 6 Workshops for $240.00
The Business Certificate Workshops are a series of six workshops focusing on specific resources, methods and tools for small business entrepreneurs, especially those looking for financing or in-depth training. This certificate can help you at the bank. We strongly recommend you take certificate workshops in the order that they are listed, because the material is cumulative. The workshops must be completed within 6 months and are offered monthly.
Complete six workshops in the six step program and get a certificate of completion and a coupon to any other workshop you like for FREE.
Learn More Here
500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1150
Chicago, Illinois 60661
Score Chicago's Website
Email us at: email@example.com