Looking like a Victoria's Secret model isn't something that can be obtained online in the store catalog, but resources for what the girls do to stay in shape and look VS sexy is (fortunately, for most of us) as easy as point-and-click. Here are the Top 5 Victoria's Secret Fitness Videos and workout tips from the trainers who mold their bodies to the VS Angels who slave away in the gym to make it happen.
Victoria's Secret Model Workout: 10 Minute Fat-Blasting Circuit with Victoria's Secret Angel trainer Andrea Orbeck. This cardio video was created for fitness site Fitsugar.com and can be done in the "comfort of your living room" with no need for eqqipment. Victoria's Secret Solution? "No Excuses," says Orbeck.
Victoria's Secret Model Workout with Alessandra Ambrosio. This Brazilian beauty says the fat-blasting is all in the butt, or her "boom-boom," as she likes to say. Working out with trainer and Brazil Butt Lift creator Leandro Carvalho helps to get her in top shape for the runway. Steal the workout moves or skip over to the product's website to get butt-ready with Ale.
Adriana Lima: Victoria's Secret Runway Workout Secrets with trainer Michael Olajide. Victoria's Secret model (and mom!) doesn't mess around when it comes to the Victoria's Secret fashion show each year. Before the "world championship" of lingerie debut, Michael offers Lima a constant change in workouts for ultimate fitness creativity. Lima's been working out with Michael for over six years and fans can check out her stellar jump-roping and boxing workout here.
VSX Sexy Workouts with Candince Swanepoel (and more!). The super Victoria's Secret collection of workout videos published online target two objectives: (1) Promote the brand of "sexy" workout clothes from Victoria's Secret and (2) Offer VS fans workout tips and tricks. Check out the one above with blonde bombshell Candice or the other online videos from VSFX here.
Focus on the butt with celebrity personal trainer David Kirsch. Three moves to whip your butt into shape are shown in this video but Google anything David Kirsch and you'll come up with a wealth of information and resources for this trainer who's worked with the body of ever-famous Angel Heidi Klum.
More articles on Victoria's Secret models...
- Bar Refaeli and Brooklyn Decker double-up hot bikini bodies for SI shoot (VIDEO)
- Victoria's Secret Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio heat up 2010 swimsuit catalog
- New Miranda Kerr photos reveal Victoria's Secret angel in 'nothing but bikini bottoms'
- Alessandra Ambrosio worksout four days a week for Victoria's Secret Fashion show
- Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr claws back: I'm not 'shockingly thin' or 'emaciated'
- Heidi Klum and Seal welcome baby girl 'Lou' to the family
- Victoria's Secret show a miss for Heidi Klum: 'My body not so cute post-baby'
- Get ready for the Olympics with Brazilian model Adriana Lima's Bikini-body tips!
- Heidi Klum pregnant photo shoot will feature star's rear assets
- Victoria's Secret model trainer Brett Hoebel explains the secrets behind the runway bodies
Want more dish? Click here for more stories on celebrity workouts!
Stay updated on celebrity workout, fitness and health news by clicking here to subscribe!
Have a tip? Want more on your favorite celebrity? E-mail me for press inquiries and coverage requests at celebtreehouse [at] gmail [dot] com