Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and all those holiday parties in between sure give us moments of joy, fun and gratitude, but let’s not forget we all become victims of delicious pastries, succulent dinner parties and of course, the wine, champagne and other high-calorie drinks that cannot miss the events. So as we sadly wave goodbye to all those blissful moments, we kind of wave hello to a few extra pounds, don’t we?
But that’s ok, it’s normal, we all put on a few during the Holidays, it’s part of the experience, right? And what better way to kick off the New Year with a new routine, cleansing out the body and letting all the junk food out of our systems once for all.
January is the time when hitting the gym becomes more important than ever, and what’s a fashionista girl going to wear when she works out?
A lot of people just opt for a pair of old sweats and sneakers, but looking good at the fitness center can also be important for your image, besides, you never know who you might run into…and by that, keep in mind that hot new instructor at the gym.
Next time you work out, make sure to wear something that fits you right, that flatters your body and also that makes you look cute, after all, you won’t be wearing make-up or a nice hairdo, so at least make an effort in choosing the accurate clothes; besides, when you buy such garments, you’ll want to wear them, so that’s another motivational trigger, right?
Browse at the gallery of images for stylish and budget friendly working clothes that will be great for any type of work out: running, tennis, yoga, swimming, you name it… and click on the links below too for more options.
- FILA sport racerback sports bra at $19.99
- FNDTN sexy back tee for yoga by Foundation Collection at $45.00 (see image on gallery of images)
- Foundation hoodie for yoga by Foundation Collection at $45.00 (see image on gallery of images)
- Flow run tank by Betty Designs at $49.99 (see image on gallery of images)
- FNDTN wrap-around for yoga by Foundation Collection at $50.00 (see image on gallery of images)
- Victoria's Secret sport bra (pink) at $54.50
- NIKE "flounce" tennis skirt (black) at $58.00 (see image on gallery of images)
- ADIDAS by Stella McCartney tennis skirt (fresh lemon) at $66.99
- ALO best on court tennis dress (white) at $72.00
- O' Neill steady workout pants at $83.95
- Daisy cycle short by Betty Designs on SALE! at $89.99 (see image on gallery of images)
- NIKE Lunarswift sneakers at $90.00 (see image on gallery of images)
- Victoria's Secret sports jacket at $99.50 (see image on gallery of images)