1. Life
  2. Health & Fitness
  3. Healthcare

Work It Girl Fitness

Personal Trainer Cory Bertrand of Work It Girl Fitness

What’s life without challenges?

For tough love that is anything but the same-old, meet hard-core trainer Cory. If you can endure the intensity, the payoff is worth it.

In the blue corner the Pride of McKinney Texas, holding the titles:
*B.S. Food and Nutrition, Texas Tech University

*C.P.T., O.P.T. (Optimum Performance Training, C.E.S. (Corrective Exercise Specialist)-National Academy of Sports Medicine

*C.P.T.- Apex Fitness Groups

*C.P.T.- Sports Medicine and Resistance Training Institute, Lubbock

* Certified Fitness Professional- Dotfit online nutrition
A 9 year seasoned pro in personal training and the undisputed First Lady of Fitness,

Cory Bertrand

In the red corner, you!

A typical session with Cory is 45 minutes long. The session will consist of approximately 45 minutes of exercise targeting the goal of the client, stretching and flexibility techniques, and nutrition counseling, if needed.

Services offered:

*Training only sessions (one-on-one, small group, or boot camps)

*Training/Nutrition combo sessions (45 min exercise, 15 min nutrition)

*Nutrition only

*Grocery shopping sessions (where I meet you at the store and help you shop)

*Online program design (She will customize ONLINE meal plans or workouts and e-mail them to clients)

Whether you’re willing to play by her rules will determine if the relationship goes any further. “I trained hundreds of women! I trained all sizes and all ages. I had many success stories from one client discontinuing all of her high blood pressure meds by losing 12% body fat to one client losing over 152 pounds,” says Cory. This girl knows the female body and how to Work It Girl. This slugger has a variety of ways of making you say uncle in order to reach your specific goals.

Cory is a trained professional focusing on: weight loss, toning, corrective exercise, flexibility, and core stabilization. There will be moments when you want to give her a one-two punch. But you’ll kiss and make up when you see the results.

Cory Bertrand, Work It Girl Fitness Contact information:

(Cell): 806-438-0451

E-mail: coryandjohnb@msn.com

Comments

• Solomon Blue 4 years ago

Work it Girl! You rock Cory!

• almurray 4 years ago

I worked at a gym with Cory in the past and she is among the best at what she does. I have seen first hand some of the amazing transformations women have undergone while training with her. Now its time for her to whip my butt in shape! Thanks Cory!

• Paige 4 years ago

If you are looking for life changing results this is the trainer for you!!! I know from personal experience!!! Cory's industrious and imaginative personality along with her dedication to helping you reach your goals... make her the "It" in personal training!!!

• jnelson 4 years ago

Lubbock lost one of the BEST trainers of all time! I had the privilege of working with her for many years! She was always in high demand! Not only did she give clients the best results, she gave them friendship...actually more than that...they were ready to adopt her into their family! She is extemely talented and one of the greatest personal trainers you'll ever meet. If you want your life enriched in more ways than one....you better grab her before it's too late!

• Laura S. 4 years ago

I trained with Cory and loved every single minute of it! Cory made every session challenging, but fun. I learned so much from her, and I would recommend her to anyone!!

• VanApp 4 years ago

If you are looking for someone who will kick you into gear, Cory is definately the person for you. I had Cory as my trainer for over 4 years. In both individual and group work outs she was able to help me obtain my goals and keep them! Cory is always on top of the latest and greatest ways to motivate you to be your best.

• Kay 4 years ago

Good workouts. (even for us older gals - she pushes you) Miss having her here in Lubbock. Our loss is your gain. I always knew I had worked hard with Cory - I could feel it after every workout.

• mwatts 4 years ago

Just when you think you might be in shape, SHE comes along...Not only one of the greatest trainers, but ended up being a life long friend! Can you strengthen your heart through personal training??? She WILL! Smaller booty/ bigger heart! LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!

• Glenda (Mama G) 4 years ago

Cory has worked with me for almost 7 years! What an assett she was to our health centers here in Lubbock! I always wished that all of our staff members were like her! She brings a whole new meaning to passion, trust, loyalty, professionalism.....I could go on and on! If you want to work with someone that will always put you, your goals, your health and your happiness first, then use Cory! We miss her on our staff, not only as an employee but a true friend!

Life

• Randy Travis
    Randy Travis returns with 'Influence Vol. 2: The Man I Am' in August
    Today's Buzz
  • Alternative medicine
    Alternative medicine: Remedies to make the bugs in your body go away for good
    Camera
    7 Photos
  • Beach body
    Fitness: Earn your beach body badge with bootcamp classes
    Camera
    10 Photos
  • Back to school
    These 10 items are sure winners on your back-to-school shopping trip
    Camera
    12 Photos
  • Izabel Goulart
    Izabel Goulart walks the runway with Studio F at Colombia Moda
    Camera
    19 Photos
  • Ombre' technique
    Go for the gusto: What ombre' technique are you?
    Camera