Two-player word games on your iPhone or iPad are always worth a look.
Players make their opponent form word of three or more letters from the series of letters that is given to them.
This makes players pay attention, think, and discover new words while they learn and are entertained.
“Wordstop was born out of love for words and apps,” says Alexandra Kazantseva, Wordstop co-creator. “Its a game that can be picked up in seconds but take years to master. No matter how good or bad your vocabulary, you will constantly discover words you never thought existed. We felt that traditional word games have become repetitive and are thrilled to introduce Wordstop to the casual players on the lookout for addictive social games, to families wanting fun and education ."
This is a game of discovery. The discovery of new words and the discovery of how much you really know.
It's also addictive.
Wordstop makes players alternate by adding letters to a growing letter list. The first player to give up, or play a non-existent letter chain or to form a word of at least three letters is out of luck. There are over 17,000 possible play combinations, so this game never gets old.
Wordstop lists the game's features:
- Exciting variants, power ups, points and more
- Unlimited possibilities of play, including 17,000+ play combinations after 3 moves
- Bomb power-ups to help conquer challenging letter chains
- Word Wizard - easy and fun way to discover new words
- Integrated with the International Scrabble Dictionary, including 150,000 words for word verification and discovery
- Connect via Facebook, email or username
Wordstop is available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for free