Did you know? Women on Course, the nation’s premier golf-lifestyle networking organization owned and operated by Billy Casper Golf (BCG) will host a Signature Golf Event today on Monday, July 21, 2014 at Montgomery Country Club in Laytonsville, MD.
Golfers of all skill levels will enjoy an afternoon of activities, including the choice of a clinic for beginners (clubs provided), a clinic followed by four holes or playing nine holes. Post-golf festivities include light bites, wine and prizes.
For more information and to register, click here. The event fee is $59 for Women on Course members and $79 for non-members.
“‘Women on Course’ is excited to bring a Signature Event to Montgomery Country Club,” says Donna Hoffman, President of Women on Course which she founded in 2005 and was acquired by BCG last year. “Our events present ideal opportunities for local women to learn and play golf in an environment conducive to social and business networking.”
Women on Course removes intimidating barriers causing females to overlook the game. It provides fun, supportive and interactive settings for business and stay-at-home women to experience the golf lifestyle without primary focus on competition and score:
- A “Play Your Own Way” choice allows beginners to add their own rules to relieve stress and keep up with more experienced golfers
- A “Score 5 to Survive” format – tee shot, fairway approach, chip, two putts – promotes using different clubs without slow play
Fashion, fitness, travel and luxury components surrounding the world of golf are incorporated into Women on Course programming. Members enjoy free gifts; special access to private clubs; discounts on greens fees, apparel, equipment, wine and other products; golf and educational resources; contests; and forums.
Women on Course hosts golf, lunch, happy hour and wine-spa activities in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Scottsdale, San Francisco, Washington, DC and other markets. Upcoming three-day resort destination weekends are at La Quinta (Palm Springs, CA) and Gran Melia / Trump International (Puerto Rico).
Countless success stories about Women on Course members include:
- Enhancing golf skills and protocol for new business connections and career advancement
- Establishing lifelong friendships with like-minded women
- Helping beginning golfers with fundamentals and advanced players refine their games
- Prompting families to spend time together on and off the course
- Learning from dynamic guest speakers at events
- Mixing and mingling with women from all age groups with diverse and interesting backgrounds
For more information click here online or call 703.268.5078.