- CHRIS GIMENEZ, Tampa Bay Rays: Gimenez slammed a two-run home run off Brett Hermsen in the eighth inning in the Rays' 7-2 win over the Minnesota Twins. Gimenez also had a sacrifice fly in the sixth inning to finish with his first three RBI of the spring. Gimenez played third base, entering the game for Evan Longoria.
- KEVIN KOUZMANOFF, Miami Marlins: Kouzmanoff hit his second home run of the spring in the seventh inning as a pinch-hitter for Derek Dietrich. The home run came off Robert Carson in a 6-4 win over the New York Mets.
- CHRIS DICKERSON, Baltimore Orioles: Dickerson walked in his only at-bats in a 12-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers. He also played right field.
- EDDIE BONINE, Arizona Diamondbacks: Bonine allowed two hits and two runs in two innings in a 5-3 loss to the San Francisco Giants. Bonine pitched the fifth and sixth innings and did not walk or strike out a hitter.
- BRETT HAYES, Kansas City Royals: Hayes grounded out as a pinch-hitter for Max Ramirez in the Royals' 8-1 win over the Cincinnati Reds.
- KONRAD SCHMIDT, Texas Rangers: Schmidt entered the game for Geovany Soto at catcher and went 0-for-2 at the plate with a strikeout.
Also of note:
- SCOTT COUSINS, Los Angeles Angels: Cousins, a North Valleys High graduate, was 0-for-1 for the Los Angeles Angels in a 4-2 loss to the Chicago Cubs. Cousins also played right field, replacing Mark Trumbo.
- STEVE LERUD, Philadelphia Phillies: The Galena High graduate was 0-for-1 in a 12-3 loss to the Baltimore Orioles. Lerud replaced catcher Carlos Ruiz.