A quick look at the performances of former Nevada Wolf Pack and northern Nevada high school players in major league spring training games on Sunday . . .
- EDDIE BONINE, Arizona Diamondbacks: Bonine pitched 3.1 solid innings, allowing just three hits without a walk and no runs and earned the victory in an 8-6 win over San Diego. Bonine struck out three and lowered his earned run average for the spring to 2.89.
- CHRIS DICKERSON, Baltimore Orioles: Dickerson played right field and was 2-for-3 with a run and a RBI in a 7-1 win over Minnesota. Dickerson had a pair of singles and drove in his second run of the spring. He is now hitting .308.
- KEVIN KOUZMANOFF, Miami Marlins: Kouzmanoff was 0-for-1 and played first base in a 6-0 win over St. Louis. He is now hitting .375.
- KONRAD SCHMIDT, Texas Ranghers: Schmidt started at catcher and went 0-for-2 in a 4-3 loss to Seattle He is now hitting .231.
- LYLE OVERBAY, Boston Red Sox: Overbay was 1-for-2 with a RBI as the designated hitter in a 5-1 win over Tampa. He drove in his seventh run of the season with a two-out single in the seventh inning.
- CHRIS GIMENEZ, Tampa Bay Rays: Gimenez caught and played third base in a 5-1 loss to Boston. He was 0-for-1 and is now hitting .355.
- BRETT HAYES, Kansas City Royals: Hayes drove in a run with a single in his only at-bat in 10-0 win over the Chicago White Sox. Hayes is now hitting .250.
- STEVE LERUD, Philadelphia Phillies: Galena High graduate Lerud was 0-for-1 as a pinch-hitter in a 5-3 win over Baltimore. He's now hitting .182.
- SCOTT COUSINS, Los Angeles Angels: North Valleys graduate Cousins was 0-for-1 and played right field in a 7-4 win over San Diego. He is now hitting .190.