Events held throughout February will include:
- Artists and Authors at the Edison Ford Shoppe at Bell Tower Shops
- River Cruises at the new Edison Ford Marina
- Emerging Inventors/Early Learners: Space & Earth, February 6 & 20 from 9-10:30
- Strolling Flower Show at Bell Tower Shops from February 6-7 at 10 a.m.
- Artists and Authors at Edison Ford Shoppe at Bell Tower Shops, February 8 from 1-5 p.m.
- Kitchen Garden in Southwest Florida, February 8 at 10 a.m.
- Thomas Edison’s 167th Birthday Celebration, February 11 at 10 a.m.
- Edison Ford Monthly Volunteer Meeting and Program, February 18 at 10 a.m.
- River Cruise & Tour from Captiva Return for Season begins February 26, 2014 at 10 a.m.
- River Cruise and Self- Guided Tour of Edison Ford begins February 26, 2014
- A variety of other special programs and activities throughout the month
The Estates is an official project of “Save America’s Treasures” at the National Trust for Historic Preservation, a Florida Historic Landmark and a National Register Historic Site.
Chris Pendleton, President & CEO and Lisa Sbuttoni, PR/Marketing Director represent Edison Ford.
Enjoy above video on "Thomas Edison Bio."