I've had this recipe for a while, but I am not sure where I got it. It is made easier by using jarred sauces, but someday I would like to try this all from scratch.
I served this with four cheese Texas toast.
To make this excellent meal, shop your local Meijer.
- 12 no cook lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (16 oz) shredded mozzarella provolone blend cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 (26 oz) jar your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used mushroom)
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, mozzarella, 2 T parmesan & eggs; mix well.
- In a 13 x 9 baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles over sauce.
- Top with half cheese mixture, 1 cup spaghetti sauce and half cooked sausage.
- Repeat layers. Top with 4 remaining lasagna noodles.
- Spread alfredo sauce evenly on top; sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Cover, bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or til bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.