Such an easy dinner! Just throw everything in the slow cooker! This is also great with a can of your favorite beans tossed in.
Find everything you need to make this at your local Meijer.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 T taco seasoning
- 1 cup diced canned tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup salsa (I used homemade)
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Sprinkle the taco seasoning liberally over the top, then layer the tomatoes, onions and salsa over everything. Pour 1/2 cup water over the mixture; set on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, shred the chicken with two forks and serve with cheese and tortillas. Olé!