I actually used reduced fat ingredients to make this hearty meal, and it still turned out delicious!
Find everything you need to make it at your local Meijer.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped smoked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a Co Jack blend)
- 1 small can (10 1/2 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- pinch each: garlic and onion salt
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Spray a shallow 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Layer in half of potatoes. Cover with half of ham. Top with half of cheese. Layer again with potatoes, ham and cheese.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. In a small bowl combine soup, milk and seasonings; pour over potatoes. Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Remove top; bake 15 minutes longer, or til potatoes are tender and mixture thickens.
4. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.