If you haven't noticed, a LOT of couples got engaged during the Christmas holidays. Right now some are anxiously counting down the days before the questioned is popped and they ring in the New Year with a big celebration! if you've already said yes, its time to put on your planning cap, call up your bff's to ask them to be your bridesmaids, and decide whether or not you will incorporate Radiant Orchid as your primary or accenting color for the wedding.
So how do you do all that? Where should you begin? Most brides go to the local bookstore and grab all the bridal magazines they can carry or begin searching online for ideas. Although those methods are good, attending a bridal show/expo gives you more of a hands-on experience where you can utilize your senses by touching fabrics, tasting samples, speak with vendors, and get a clearer vision of what you want your wedding day to look like and who is the best suited individual to execute your vision.
Here are some bridal shows that are coming up in the next couple of months in Metro Atlanta. These shows are guaranteed to give you ideas, meet the best wedding professionals, and maybe some freebies for you to take home.
1. Love Me Knot: A Date With Luxury Pink Carpet Affair - January 11, 2014, Melia Hotel at 5:00 pm Melia Hotel. This show promises to be a winner! In addition to meeting vendors guests will enjoy a plated dinner, dancing, fashion show, and an actual wedding! Special guests appearance by internationally renown event designer Tony Brewer. There will be lots of giveaways and a cupcake challenge!
2. Elite Bridal Show - January 5, 2014 at 12:00 pm Cobb Galleria Centre. Brides are able to meet face to face with wedding professionals and find everything you need to create the wedding of your dreams. Registered brides will also receive a FREE one year subscription to Brides Magazine and will be eligible to win a deluxe, all-inclusive honeymoon trip!
3. Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta - January 26, 2014, Atlanta Convention Center @ America's Mart at 12:00 pm. Brides will have a chance to browse through themed wedding galleries, see the latest trends, and view an over-the-top wedding cake gallery.
4. Put a Ring On It Pink & White Bridal Party - February 13, 2014, Embassy Suites, at 6:00 pm. The "Pink Bridal Wedding Party" is a fun, modern bridal extravaganza featuring Cake Dives, Casinos, Cupcake Eating Contests, Grooms Lounges, Line Dance Classes and the finest professionals all in one location.
5. Occasions Magazine Networking Mixer and Anya Bridal Fashion Show - January 14, 2014, Anya Bridal at 6:30 pm. Brides from all over will come to enjoy Atlanta's finest wedding professionals and the team at Anya Bridal for food and a fashion show. Brides will get the first peek at the newest bridal looks of 2014. If you want to be in the know on what trends are driving wedding gown designers and how brides are incorporating their dress designs across their entire wedding, you definitely want to attend this show.
For ticket information please follow the links to each event's page. Happy Planning!