Best Blog Post of the Year
- The Death of Wine Critics - The HoseMaster of Wine – Author: Ron Washam
Best Original Photography or Video on a Wine Blog
- The Journey of Jordan – Author: Lisa Mattson
Best Industry/Business Wine Blog:
- The Wine Curmudgeon – Author: Jeff Siegel
Best Wine Reviews on a Wine Blog:
- Bigger Than Your Head – Author: Fredric Koeppel
Best Single Subject Wine Blog:
- Washington Wine Report – Author: Sean Sullivan
Best Winery Blog:
- The Journey of Jordan - Author: Lisa Mattson
Best Writing On a Wine Blog:
- Hosemaster of Wine – Author: Ron Washam
Best New Wine Blog:
- Chasing the Vine – Author: Lauren Mowery
Best Overall Wine Blog:
- Terroirist - Author: David White
The first American Wine Blog Awards were given in 2007. Created by Tom Wark and hosted on his blog Fermentation, the awards quickly became the leading means of identifying excellence in wine blogging.
The final awards are presented live each year at the Wine Bloggers Conference and this year the winners were announced at this year’s conference at the awards dinner in Penticton, British Columbia.
Wine Blogs are a great way to learn about wines, wine regions, winemaking and more. You are encouraged to fine a blog you like and follow it.
For more information about the Wine Blog Awards: Wineblogawards.com