Willie Jolley, “One of the top five outstanding speakers in the world,” Toastmasters International, appeared as guest speaker at Crystal Cathedral, ‘Hour of Power’ Saturday, Feb. 23 and received a standing ovation for the speech he delivered on, “How to turn setbacks into set ups.”
Jolley outlined 7 points in his speech on “How to thrive in the midst of challenges:”
and, “How to turn setbacks into set ups.”
- Don’t panic - don't worry.
- Don't willingly commiserate - don’t buy into bad news. Show enthusiasm.
- Don’t let pride poison your spirit.
- Don’t stop thinking about the possibilities of the future. Dream.
- Be proactive. Stephen Covey came up with this idea. "Don’t wait for your ship to come in, swim to it."
- Be creative. Come up with “out of the box” ideas on reaching your goals.
- Be prayerful. "Pray like it depends on God; work like it depends on us."
Soon you will be able to get Willie Jolley’s motivational positive messages on CNN – stay tuned.
”You gotta believe.”