Sarah Geronimo has signed another two-year contract with the biggest and most trusted TV network in the Philippines yesterday, Dec. 16, 2013 (Philippine time). In an interview with ABS-CBN News after she signed her two-year contract with ABS-CBN, pop princess Sarah Geronimo, revealed her willingness to do an MMK (Maalaala Mo Kaya) episode in the near future.
Sarah did not give any detailed information regarding the episode but for some observers who follow her career and love life for several years now, the pop princess is just wanting to hone her acting skill. Sarah Geronimo has already had an episode with the longest-running drama anthology in the history of Philippine entertainment in the past. Said episode was one of the reasons why the ABS-CBN management has decided to launch her team up with John Lloyd Cruz.
They made three movies and awarded as box office king and queen for two consecutive years after their memorable episode on MMK. Now that she is planning to go back to acting, some observers believe that this is her time to choose her leading man. And if you will ask her supporters in and outside the country, Matteo Guidicelli, her rumored boyfriend is probably one of the best leading men available for the pop princess.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo receives positive reviews; Matteo Guidicelli tweets his activity
- Jobert Sucaldito calls Kim Chiu's rumored boyfriend Xian Lim gay and starlet
- Gerald Anderson was caught on camera looking at Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli attends solidarity far from Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson
- Sarah Geronimo, Maja Salvador receive good reviews because of love