1. Life
  2. Neighborhoods
  3. Places & Faces

Will Allen of JADA Automotive; Specializing in Road Side Assistance Since 2007

See also

Spotlight on local business JADA Automotive of the West Bloomfield area.

Will Allen (Owner)
Jada Automotive/Auto Salvage
7269 Heather Heath
West Bloomfield, MI 48322 (View Map)
(313) 492-1666

Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri - 9 am- 6 pm
Sat-Sun - closed

The Detroit area has been experiencing extreme and haphazardness Winter weather and many motorist find themselves in need of assistance. Jada Automotive, which is also known as Jada Auto Salavage, comes highly recommended. The company, under the ownership of Will Allen has been servicing the West Bloomfield area since 2007. Specialize in towing, lockouts, jump-starts, roadside assistance and junk cars, they have received positive online reviews.

Local business owner, Will Allen would like to offer his services to those in the community who find themselves stranded or inconvenience by the harsh Winter weather. Mr. Allen is also quoted as saying the following regards to handling junk-cars, "We buy junk-cars and unwanted vehicles and in most cases vehicle pick up is with 45 min and cash is paid on the spot."

Reviews from Google -read more by clicking on the link

A Google User -a year ago

I needed a junk car removed. I was very pleased with the service. I would recommend the company to others.

A Google User -a year ago
Cash For Junk Cars Flint. I got cash for my junk car in Flint. Called a couple of places but got the best cash offer from these guys. Thanks Cash For Junk Cars Flint

A Google User -2 years ago
I used them to get rid of my car. They were on time and even gave me a call one hour before pick up.I was very pleased with the service. I will do business with them again.

A Google User -a year ago
Very Good Service they were fast and on time and removed my junk car now i have my driveway back..thanks again

A Google User -2 years ago
Very good service very professional I would recommend them again

A Google User -3 years ago
This business only deals with used tires and as they had listed previously for junk car removal/scrap. Not for used car parts as had been recently listed.

Response from the owner -2 years ago-
JADA AUTO IS A BUSINESS THAT DEALS IN THE BUYING OF JUNK CARS AND UNWANTED VEHICLES WE CAN HAVE A VEHICLE PICKED UP IN MOST CASES WITH IN 45 MINS AND CASH IS PAYED ON THE SPOT.

Life

• Dead babies found
    Seven dead babies were found in Utah resident Megan Huntsman's old home
    Video
    Shocking Discovery
  • Kendall Jenner
    Get the Coachella looks: Kendall Jenner’s nose ring, green hair and edgy nails
    Camera
    Coachella Look
  • Dog's Easter basket
    How to fill your dog’s Easter basket with the perfect toys
    Easter Basket
  • Rabbit owners
    Bringing home the bunny: Important information for rabbit owners
    Camera
    7 Photos
  • Haunted island
    The world’s most haunted island may soon be the most haunted luxury resort
    Haunted Resort
  • Sunken ferry
    Search continues for missing passengers after a ferry sinks off the South Korean coast
    Video
    Sunken Ferry

User login

Sign in with your email and password. Or reset your password.
Write for us
Interested in becoming an Examiner and sharing your experience and passion? We're always looking for quality writers. Find out more about Examiner.com and apply today!