What do you see in this picture? What do you see for your 2014? What's it going to look like? Here's a short quiz to help identify some areas of interest
(there are no right or wrong answers only honest answers)
Each question or statement is to be scored using a scale between 0 – 10 with 10 being perfect
1. In 2013 I focused on things that were important – ____
2. Of those things I focused on in 2013, some didn’t turn out to be what I expected - ____
3. I accomplished all the goals I set for myself and my business in 2013 - ____
4. My goals are important BUT, I found that the fires I needed to put out were more important - ____
5. I know what my best talents are and I apply those strengths to my activities all the time - ____
6. I lead a goal directed life, on purpose, on time … all the time - ____
7. I use a trusted mentor and coach to get better results in my life and business- ____
8. I know the important metrics in my industry and measure them daily - ____
9. I have developed systems and processes in my business that produces successful outcomes - ____
10. 2014 will be the year I plan for and it will be my “Break out Year” - ____
Some things that keep us off track
1. A lack of belief in yourself
2. Poor or no Support
3. Concern about Failure
4. Issues surrounding Success
5. Poor Organization
6. Lack of action items
7. Failure to launch - not taking action
In 2013 you focused on things that you thought were important but they didn't turn out to be what you expected. As a result, last year went away without you being any closer to your goals. I've seen this picture before myself it's happened to all of us.
My goals didn't seem to matter as much as the fires I "needed" to put out. As a result, you and I are another year older with nothing new to show for it. This year - let's change this shall we?
• Let's live in a world of constant and never ending improvement.
• Let's toss the status quo out the window.
• Let's kick conformity and complacency to the curb.
• Let's find out what we're BEST at and live our dreams through them.
• Let's promise to let our clients, friends, family and fans know how great they are in 2014!
If you'd like some help with getting 2014 off to a great start I've got a solution - “My Perfect on Purpose Plan” (MP³) by Rezults Group, Inc © Here's a link to view a description of our “Your Perfect on Purpose Day” program , part of the MP³ Plan - click here