Wife and son abandoned by husband, homeless 2010

Wife and son abandoned, homeless 2010
Wife and son abandoned, homeless 2010
mag.maricopa

Comments

• A K 5 years ago

My heart goes out to this young woman and her child. I also pity the deserting husband and father. I think that he is under the control of the enemy of our souls. He is a prisoner that needs to be set free by the blood of Jesus Christ. I will pray for the restoration of this family, that the young man comes to his senses and quits the pigpen like the prodigal and return home to his family. I hope that many others will join this spiritual warfare.
    It really saddens me what happened to this lady and her three year old child. However, I must say that just like there are irresponsible husbands and fathers abandon their families for other women, there are irresponsible wives and mothers do the same. This weakens the family as God intended it to be.
    I pray that the body of Christ would stand up against the assaults and aggression of Satan on the family rather than just talk about it. I pray that the Lord will allow one or a group of His children to meet the young lady and child me by pr

• Madonna 5 years ago

I am in a similar mess. My husband (20 years) left me to go take courses after loosing his job. I went on a tight budget to survive. But he never finished any of the programs. He went into an alcoholic escape.. it is five years later. I still have not gotten any child support. I have lost my home moved into a more affordable housing. He will not call the kids or help them in any way. He is with another woman now. But with God's help I am doing it on my own. I have 3 children (17,14,11). We are surviving week to week. But I worry that I have nothing saved to retire on. I wait for better days and keep positive for my childrens sake. Never do I talk mean about him. Because he is half of their being. So it would be tearing them down. Turn the other cheek, better will come to you. God Bless...

my husband js decided to move to another area witot tellin mw.he hvnt call me since then.nt to even ask about his child.im tryin my best not to call him it hurts so bad ,i cry when ever it hit me that his gone and chose another woman over us..but i know GOD is watching and will keep me strong

I am disabled with a 5 yr old little girl. My husband left us after an explosive rage. He has a lot of anger issues as he was abused very badly as a child. I tried to stand by him but his anger and mental problems became increasingly worse and he was taking it out on us. Then he just left said he never loved me, never wanted our child, never wanted our home and will not help us. I had a heart attack a month after he left. He has been gone for 3 months now and we have no gas. So no hot water, no stove/oven to cook and no heat. I have not eaten for 6 days now as I am conserving food for my child. I know Satan has done this. I met a lady that told me my husband is possessed by satan and prayed for him to be released. My daughter and I are running out of time before we are on the streets. I have no family here and we have no contact with his family as they were so abusive and when the news came out they disowned me and my child and said that I was the one that told my husband he was abused so he believes it and they are denying all abuse. My husband did defend me on that but now that he left us nothing matters. I trusted my husband and sold all that I had to pay off his debts and support us when we were first together. Now I am disabled and have no income at all. His take home is anywhere from 4-5 thousand a month but we are suffering here. It makes no sense how the man I fell in love with because he was so caring could be this monster now. I cry every day. I know this is bad for my daughter but the depression is so deep. The hurt has touched me and God seems to have forgotten us. I prayed every day with my daughter for my husbands healing and for him to come home to us as the man he once was. How do we survive with all this devastation? Where is God now? Why is Satan allowed to be so strong to destroy us? We welcome all prayers for us. We live in Washington state. We need a miracle.

• sharon 2 years ago

It’s unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your Email address. For the past 6 months, I have been so depressed after losing my Husband to another woman. My money situation worsened so much that I thought I’d have to file for bankruptcy. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn’t know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as Dr Odigie has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the spell he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested Dr Odigie's most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders and I am now back with my Husband and my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. Dr Odigie, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out.If you need help in your marriage you can reach him on his email lovebackspelltemple@hotmail.com

Sharon

• Paul muller 1 year ago

wow!!! i'm so happy, i just regain my position in office after 3months. thanks to priest gbenga magic temple.