Wicked Chicken in Santa Clara is one of the first - and select few - establishments to host a tap takeover event featuring the 12 different collaboration beers produced as part of Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp Across America celebration.
The special event takes place all day on Wed., July 9, with live music starting at 6 p.m.
The 12 breweries that collaborated with Sierra Nevada and the resulting beers include the following:
- Allagash Brewing Co, Portland, ME (Myron's Walk Belgian-Style Pale Ale)
- Asheville Brewers Alliance, Asheville, NC (Tater Ridge Scottish Ale)
- Ballast Point Brewing Co, San Diego, CA (Electric Ray India Pale Lager)
- Bell's Brewery, Kalamazoo, MI (Maillard's Odyssey Imperial Dark Ale)
- Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL (Yonder Bock Tropical Maibock)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co, Paso Robles, CA (Torpedo Pilsner)
- New Glarus Brewing Co, New Glarus, WI (There and Back English-Style Bitter)
- Ninkasi Brewing Co, Eugene, OR (Double Latte Coffee milk Stout)
- Oskar Blues Brewing Co, Longmont, CO & Brevard, NC (CANfusion Rye Bock)
- Russian River Brewing Co, Santa Rosa, CA (Yvan the Great Belgian-Style Blonde)
- Three Floyds Brewing, Munster, IN (Chico King Pale Ale)
- Victory Brewing Co, Downingtown, PA (Alt Route Altbier)
Currently, Beer Camp Across America 12-packs, which include 10 bottles and two cans, are available at local bottle shops. Beer Camp Across America also consists of the upcoming seven-city traveling beer festival. The Northwest Edition features a number of local breweries. For more information, visit www.sierranevada.com/beercamp.