Understanding the customer experience is an important part of customer relationship management. The total experience will indicate how the customer feels about the business and its products or services.
A recent survey says, 40% of customers began shopping with a competitor, because they heard about the company’s good customer service. Reputation for great customer service alone will create the incentive for customers to give you a try.
The significance of a great customer experience on the business performance can be seen in the following:
- Strong brand performance as a result of the diverse experiences.
- An increase in both short term and long term sales from existing customers and new sales from referrals.
- Customer loyalty will be developed through unforgettable customer interactions.
SocialMediaToday recommends the following to get insights on your customer's experience:
- Ask customers where they found your company-Seek feedback.
- Ask people what they like or do not like about your product or service-Talk to people.
- Ask people for their input on future projects-If you could add a new product or service, what would it be.
- Method for keeping people informed-Do people like to receive your company information by mail, email, website, trade shows, social media? This shows you want to stay in touch with your clients.
(Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available. Just click on the 'subscribe' button above.)