WHY SO MUCH HATRED FOR THE WHITE MAN?
Well, I find it interesting that so much anger is aimed at the white man. People are going around shouting that we need to teach all of history. They go on to show supposedly just how bad the Caucasian male has been over the centuries. Yes we should tell all of history. The problem is that people generally only think they want to hear all of history. This is generally because they have a narrative in their minds that makes them happy and they believe that narrative of history furthers some cause. It is high time people of all races and nationalities in our country realize that we need to know the truth to move forward. That truth is that real history is not what many think. A few cases in point:
- Yes some of the founders had slaves. (a) Most all began opposing slavery or arranged for them to be set free after their death. (b) Some did not own slaves and worked tirelessly to end it. (c) They set a poison pill in the foundation of the nation that made it impossible for slavery to last. This was done in a time when slavery was done by other peoples, races and nationalities the world over.
- How many people know or care that the first person to legally own a slave for life by law in this country was a black man? I would think, not many. It set a precedent that did not end until the Civil War, and a legacy that lives on until now through people who seek to justify it in some way and those that refuse to understand that it has come to an end.
- The Africans made slaves of each other even until modern times. They sold their own brethren and yet this hatred is not directed towards them.
- Arabs owned slaves for centuries and many particularly women and infidels will tell you it is not much better today. Yet they talk about colonialist white men but few know the violent history of Muslim take over of countries over 1300 years. We romanticized about their history in the early days of this country. We had the Bible, the Apocrypha and the Arabian nights. Those romantic stories about harems were actually stories about women that were taken and enslaved as they took over other lands, sometimes destroying whole populations.
- We like to think that the American Indians were these perfect people living in harmony with nature. Not so, they warred and fought among each other and did all the things men and women do. I am of Indian heritage on both side of my family and am proud of it. Cherokee from my father’s side. My grand father was full blooded Cherokee. Choctaw heritage comes from my mother’s side of the family. They did get a raw deal but were far from perfect.
- The rich history of the Orient is also full of war and clan fights, so I had to ask myself the question, what is the real reason that the white man is set apart as the evil one among men?
- A truthful look at history does not immediately show a clear reason for this hatred. Not only were whites enslaved by blacks and others in the past and do not go around with perpetual hatred of others because of it but they were among the first to outlaw slavery LEGALLY. There had to be another REAL reason. It appears that this hatred has come from the fact that they have been very successful as of these late centuries. There is also a reason set in Biblical prophecy. For those that do not believe the Bible, you can stop here. Anyone else may find what I am about to say enlightening. It may make you angry, wondering what the heck was in God’s mind. On the other hand, remember it is prophecy and not a ringing endorsement of all that would be done.