While you wait for Clare’s “Clockwork Princess” to come out on March 19 there is another book out that Mortal Instruments fans are sure to love. The final installment of Aimee Carter’s The Goddess Test series, “Goddess Inheritance” hit shelves yesterday, February 26. Check out this list on why this is a series that Mortal Instruments fans should check out.
1. Shadowhunter Chronicles author Cassandra Clare contributed a cover quote for the series, “A fresh take on the Greek Myths adds sparkle to this romantic fable.”
2. You’ll find a strong heroine in Kate Winters. This girl is determined to protect her family and embrace her new world. Does this sound familiar to another strong YA heroine? Yes, I do think Kate and Clary would be great friends if these fictional characters ever met.
3. Of course there is a hot guy with a tortured past. Henry is a great version of Hades. You quickly grow to love him and feel for him despite his flaws. He is a worthy hero to love when we’re not reading about Jace and Will!
4. Throughout the series, there are great stakes that keeps danger confronting the characters over and over. As the characters of Clare's Shadowhunter Chronicles series, the characters of The Goddess Test series face problems that will shake their world to its core.
5. The Goddess Test series is full of romance and fast-paced action like both The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices. The books are very hard to put down and readers quickly become invested in its characters.
So if you’re looking for another great series, I really recommend Aimee Carter’s Goddess Test series.
Subscribe above to The Mortal Instruments Examiner and stay up on all related topics to the Internationally bestselling series by Cassandra Clare. You can also follow The Mortal Instruments Examiner on Facebook and Twitter.