The One Direction star apparently hated that Taylor kept nagging him about clipping his manhood.
If you're thinking that the One Direction star is a little too old to go under the knife for that particular reason, Harry thought so too. But Swift wouldn't take no for an answer.
“Taylor didn’t like the fact that English-born Harry was not circumcised – she even suggested he undergo surgery!” a source said. Other reports confirm that she never wanted to let it go and continued to make fun of him for being uncircumcised.
In many European countries, it is not custom to circumcise males, and it's often illegal to perform any genital mutilation on a boy or girl.
A woman who would demand such a thing as cutting off part of his genitals is not just obsessive, she's a control freak.
Facts about circumcision
- About 117 boys die each year in the United States as a result of their circumcision, most from infections or blood loss.
- The U.S. circumcision rate is steadily declining. In 2009 it was 54.5%,2 and 32% in 2010.3 That’s a huge drop from 56% in 2006 and 65% in 2002.
- Anesthesia is used in only 45% of circumcisions; the type of anesthetic varies.8 The most effective method does not eliminate all pain, and the most common type used, a topical creme, does almost nothing to reduce it.
- The average male will have more health problems from being circumcised than from being left alone.
- As adults, men circumcised in infancy are almost 5 times more likely to be diagnosed with erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Circumcision has never been proven to be effective in either reducing or treating cervical cancer, penile cancer, urinary tract infections, or sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS.
Not one medical association in America, or anywhere else in the world, recommends infant circumcision; some even recommend against it.15 At no time in its 75 years has the American Academy of Pediatrics ever recommended infant circumcision.