The day before Valentine's Day is the perfect day for shopping for gifts at Whole Foods. Not only are they offering great deals and specials from last week and this, available today only, but are offering up some advice about romance and roses.
Everyone knows that red is the color of Valentine's Day, but are you ready to send your eternal love to someone? If not there are plenty of other color options available:
- Red – romantic love
- Yellow – friendship or congratulations
- White – “I miss you” (also truth and purity)
- Peach – “Thank you”
- Purple – love at first sight
- Yellow with red tips – friendship turning into love
Every color sends a message. What do you want your message to be?
Why purchase these flowers at Whole Foods? After all isn't a rose by any other name just as sweet? Well, not really. When you purchase Whole Trade flowers you show someone special that you care, but you also show growers, farm workers and the environment you care, too. That’s because our Whole Trade program guarantees:
- Fair prices to producers
- Safe and healthy working conditions for farm workers
- Environmentally-friendly growing practices
- High quality products
- One percent donation of each purchase to Whole Planet Foundation for poverty relief
Other gift ideas that show you care include assorted scents of bath bombs, Rainforest Chocolate Bars, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, and Italian Sparkling Brut. Why not create a romantic dinner at home with Cold Water Lobster Tail?
There are several Whole Foods Markets throughout the Houston area, including the newest store in Katy.