Comcast adds more current TV shows viewers are buzzing about
Missed the latest episode of Scandal where Olivia Pope and Jake get back together? We won’t spoil anything else because now Comcast Xfinity TV customers can access all of Nielsen’s top 100 current-season content for cable and broadcast shows via Xfinity On Demand.
It’s a proven fact, more people would rather watch current season episodes over past season episodes. In fact, more than 70 percent of Comcast customers have viewed TV content on Xfinity On Demand. Comcast now eliminates the wait and makes it easier to stay engaged with the latest shows.
Top shows like Scandal, Bates Motel, The Blacklist, Chicago Fire, Dancing with the Stars, Modern Family and more are all available at the tip of your finger. On the go? Not a problem! Of those top 100 shows, 64 are available across all devices via the Xfinity TV Go app and website.
Xfinity On Demand offers other great features including:
• The most On Demand TV shows and movies, on TV and online
• Preloaded and saved shows as part of the digital subscription
• Access to all Xfinity On Demand shows anytime, anywhere at no additional cost
• Shows conveniently organized so viewers can go back in time to easily find and catch-up on the latest shows for free
• A wide variety of high definition and 3D TV shows and movies.
The wait is over. Stay up-to-date and join the conversation surrounded by the latest episodes of your favorite TV shows with Xfinity On Demand.
Learn more at www.xfinitytv.comcast.net.