Lori Jo Vest and Marilyn Suttle, Michigan-based authors of the bestselling book “Who’s Your Gladys? How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan,” have launched a new article bank of free customer service articles for use by businesses, associations and other service-minded organizations.
“Customer service is critical to customer loyalty, repeat business and profits,” noted author Lori Jo Vest. “ We’re happy to offer businesses and non-profits these free tip-filled articles for their internal newsletters, blogs and intranets as a way to give back to our business community. The articles can also be used as conversation starters during staff meetings, to keep everyone’s attention on what it takes to drive repeat business - exceptional service.”
There are currently 24 articles available, with more frequently being added. They cover a wide range of topics, including:
- 5 Service Excellence Principles to Propel Your Profits
- Is Your Employee Appreciation Backfiring?
- Small Things that Influence a Consumer to Choose You Again
- Need More Customers? Answer These Questions to Find Out if You’re Repelling Business
The article bank can be found at http://www.whosyourgladys.com/articles_bank.html
Lori Jo Vest and Marilyn Suttle, CEO of Suttle Enterprises offer a variety of success-building keynotes, customer service model development, custom workshops and one-on-one coaching to companies in a variety of industries. “Who’s Your Gladys? How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan” was published by the American Management Association’s publishing division, AMACOM/New York and is sold around the world. You can visit the website and blog for their customer service work at www.whosyourgladys.com.
Companies that are interested in learning more about “The Customer Service Road Map” online training should contact Business Training Experts at 800.541.7872. You can visit BTE’s website at www.businesstrainingexperts.com/service. The course is available for demonstration here: Customer Service Road Map.
Helpful article series
- 7 Deadly sins of signage.
- 5 Deadly small business mistakes.
- Top tips for using Linked In- a series of the top three best practices for using Linked In to build business.
- Top marketing mistakes- includes a humorous video of leading marketing mistakes.
- Differentiate the right way- a series of articles about best practices in attracting customers.
Business development by the numbers