Bestselling author Dr. Jerome Corsi's explosive new book "Who Really Killed Kennedy? 50 Years Later: Stunning New Revelations about the JFK Assassination" has recently replaced Bill O'Reilly's long-running bestseller "Killing Kennedy" and is currently the top-selling book in the John F. Kennedy category on Amazon.com
Corsi's book is also the top seller in Amazon's 20th Century American History category and is among the top 100 sellers overall.
"Who Really Killed Kennedy?" by WND Books, went on sale Sept. 17 and has been one of the top selling books in America since then. Fifty years later, the JFK assassination remains one of the greatest "who-done-it?" mysteries of the modern era.
It is Corsi's most intense investigation, bolstered by recently declassified documents that shed new light on what really happened, both leading up to and on that fateful day of November 22, 1963.
Secret details of JFK's assassination on November 22, 1963 are finally unlocked.
"Who Really Killed Kennedy?" is quickly becoming the definitive source for those who seek the real truth of how and why Kennedy was assassinated including:
- The ballistic evidence that proves there was more than one shooter
- Rarely studied final few frames of the Abraham Zapruder film that prove the wound in the back of JFK's head was an exit wound
- Eyewitnesses who saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom when Dallas police rushed in the building
- The two previous attempts to assassinate JFK in November 1963
- How Lee Harvey Oswald had extensive ties to the CIA and the KGB, and about his sordid relationship with his murderer, Jack Ruby
- How JFK was aware specific plans were being made to assassinate him
- How JFK double-crossed Richard Nixon and the CIA to win the election of 1960
- The tape-recorded confessions Mafia godfathers made detailing their involvement in financing and planning the JFK assassination
- How JFK lost control of the CIA when he decided to pull the US military out of Vietnam, where top CIA operatives were engaged in drug trafficking.
- How JFK and Life magazine threatened to derail LBJ's political career
"Who Really Killed Kennedy?" is rapidly becoming a bestseller throughout the country and the world.
The author, Jerome Corsi holds a Harvard Ph.D. in political science and has multiple New York Times bestsellers to his name.
If you have enjoyed this column, may I suggest you scroll down this page and press the SUBSCRIBE box? It's FREE. Thank you for your patronage.
** Send your comments to: email@example.com