Reports said he is in a critical condition right now due to an incident happened in a condominium unit at the Fort in Taguig City. According to a report from ABS-CBN News posted this evening, Jan. 24, 2014 (Philippine time), Vhong Navarro, one of the hosts of It's Showtime, a popular noontime musical variety show on ABS-CBN, was invited by a friend in a condominium unit, but when he arrived at the premises, the actor was allegedly blindfolded by a group of men and beat him up.
"Vhong Navarro was invited by a friend in a condominium unit at the Fort in Taguig City, but for unknown reason, a group of men blindfolded and beat him up when he got in the premises of the condominium unit," his manager confirmed. Chito Rono added that Vhong was also threatened and was a victim of extortion.
Immediately after they heard about it, netizens took to Twitter and expressed their support for the It's Showtime host. All of them are condemning the group of men who are responsible for Vhong's present condition. And speaking of his condition, a report from ABS-CBN News almost confirmed that he will undergo an operation due to his injuries. So, if you are a fan or just an observer, you can help him by offering a prayer for his recovery.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive mix reaction from supporters
- Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla's break up scene receives positive reviews
- Yes!Mag source confirms Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli are officially on
- Boy Abunda interviews Angel Locsin about Luis Manzano on Buzz Ng Bayan
- Team Matteo Guidicelli rejects negative issues about Sarah Geronimo