Skip to main content
  1. News
  2. Top News

White supremacist's Latina step-daughters endured 5 yrs of rape and torture

See also

Two teen girls have accused their stepfather, Justin Ladd, of a number of heinous acts, including sexual, verbal, emotional, psychological and physical assault, while they were in his care in their Massachusetts home.

The Daily Mail reported May 4 that alleged white supremacist Justin Ladd, 33, now faces 21 criminal counts after the girls, now 14 and 15 years old, told authorities what had transpired in their North Andover home over a period of five years (from 2008 to 2013). According to the girls, Ladd hit their feet with hammers until they were flattened, pulled on their tongues with pliers, made them dance "like monkeys," beat them with belts, hurled racial slurs at them, touched their nipples, and exposed himself to them.

He even went so far as cheat on the girls' mother in front of them.

He told them that he would have a motorcycle gang rape and kill them if they ever told their mother.

Why? The oldest girl told the Eagle Tribune that he had never either of them because they were "part Spanish," according to a police report.

Ladd, who reportedly has a tattoo that says "White Power" on his stomach, would yell at the teens, "If you're not white, you're not right."

Ladd was arrested in August 2013 when a friend of the girls' mother witnessed an attack on one of the girls and called the police.

And it looks as if Department of Children and Families (DCF) may have been able to help the two girls sooner had they been a bit more diligent. North Andover Police Chief Lt. Charles Gray said that the police contacted DCF twice "regarding allegations of potential abuse," according to the Boston Herald.

DCF has refused to comment on the allegations.

When it was time to face a judge, WCVB in Boston reported Justin Ladd was ordered held without bail.

Ladd's charges include indecent assault and battery on a child, indecent assault and battery on a person 14 and over, open and gross lewdness, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

The girls were taken into DCF custody in 2013, although it is unclear as to exactly when that occurred.