To create a neutral zone in the midst of busy colors and prints this season, white heels are the way to go.
The purely compatible heels provides a clean slate for the Spring without reverting to a cliched look-- 'old Church lady shoes' anyone?
The updated look is more modern and sleek with lots of mileage--as in you could wear them with every piece in your closet and not appear outdated. And of course its among the buzzworthy trends of the season.
Here are a few style conscious, budget friendly white heels for you to consider...
1. Paper Dolls Snakeskin Slingback Stiletto Heels $84 lipsy.co.uk
2 White Double Strap Barely There Sandals $90 riverisland.com
3. Nine West 'Tixilated' Sandals $89 zappos.com
4. Vince Camuto 'Kelva' Heels $45 6pm.com
5. Steve Madden White Alarm Heels $100 stevemadden.com
6. Badgley Mischka 'Aria' Heels $87 6pm.com
7. Go Jane Stitched Tri-Strap Heels $34 gojane.com
8. Calvin Klein Sandals $50 6pm.com